Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired? Overwhelmed? Exhausted? Worried about things outside of your control? Restless? Fatigued? Irritable? Muscle tension? Too many balls in the air?
THIS SERIES IS FOR YOU!
Anxiety and chronic stress are exhausting and very hard on the nervous system. When the stress response continuously stays activated, cortisol (a stress hormone) stays in our body, making even more difficult to relax. Not only that, but constant, high levels of cortisol are toxic to the body! Chronic stress is related to many diseases and illnesses.
We need to give our bodies the time and attention they need to heal, re-set and undo the effects of our crazy lives. Slow, mindful, breath-based yoga can facilitate those changes by helping to re-train and re-balance the nervous system. Join E-RYT Ellen Dragonette and learn mind body practices that can help create more peace in your life. 4 weeks - $48
- Download the Zoom Meetings App. Go to your app store or www.zoom.us
- A good internet/data connection
- A laptop or tablet (you can hook your laptop up to your TV via HDMI if you want to watch it on TV).
- Be sure you have "Receive email and text notifications" and "Subscribe to news and updates of Yana Yoga" enabled in your Yana Yoga/Wellness Living profile.
- Be sure you can access your email on the device you will be using to watch the class.
- You will receive an email with a link to join the class 10 - 15 minutes prior to the start of class. You will need to put in your first and last name and email address in after you click the link.
- If you don't get the email... check your SPAM/JUNK folder! Add contact@yanayoga and firstname.lastname@example.org to your CONTACT/SAFE SENDER LIST.