This is a one hour class is limited to 5 students due to COVID for $15 You will be required to wear a mask.
We now offer a $10 version of this class via ZOOM.
***Beginning 6.22, this class will be both offered in person and via ZOOM for a discounted rate. Students will be required to sign up no less than 2 hours before class due to the nature of cleaning and preparation that needs to go into the classroom. It is our request that you do this so that the time of the teachers and interns are being respected.***
Get ready for the Rockout Workout with POUND!!! Created by former rock n' roll drummer, Kirsten Potenza, this drumming-inspired workout includes an easy-to-follow 4-Position Formula (Set, Lunge, Kit, and T&A) set to rock music’s hottest tracks! POUND uses cardio and weighted drumsticks, or RipStix, to tone and strengthen muscles for a blood-pumping, calorie-torching workout that will make you feel like a rock star! Are you ready to make some noise?
All are invited and welcome to class! No judgements, no fears, no worries! Just have a rockin' good time!
What to Have:
- RipStix (available for purchase at https://poundfit.com/ and Amazon.com for $18.99. If you don’t have access to RipStix, use can easily use your hands and arms to mimic the movements!)
- Yoga Mat
- Comfortable Clothing you can move around in
- Comfortable Shoes (or Barefoot)
POLICIES FOR DROP-IN CLASSES
- This class requires a minimum student registration to make. Class will be cancelled no later than two hours prior to start of class.
- No refunds..studio credit only.
- It is the student's responsibility to monitor the expiration date. We will not extend the dates of any single class or class card. No exceptions.
- Class cards and credits can NOT be shared or transferred to another student.
- You must notify Metropolitan Studios at least 3 hours prior to class starting or class will be deducted from your account and considered "used" even though you were not present.
- All prices and services are subject to change without notification.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate in any class.
- This is a women-only fitness class dedicated to keeping a women only work out environment.
- No nudity.
- There is always a possibility of adult themes and language usage in this class, we apologize in advance.
Metropolitan Studios/The Atlanta School of Burlesque will make every effort to contact students if classes are cancelled due to inclement weather. Our primary way of communication is via email and then by phone if necessary. Please make sure your student profile is up to date.
Class calendar is subject to change at any time. Instructors are subject to change at any time.