Our lives have been turned upside down in recent weeks and that means there is an even greater need than usual for us to take time to stop, slow down, relax and restore. Join Ellen for a very special online version of the Friday Night Renewal and do exactly that. In this class, you’ll settle into gentle, supported restorative yoga poses using items you have around the house as “props” while Ellen guides you into deep, peaceful relaxation. Absolutely no yoga experience is necessary. Anyone can do it and you can even do it in bed!
If you have a mat, blocks and bolsters you can use those, but no worries if you don’t. We’ll be using things you have around your house as props.
All you need is:
- A pillow or two
- A rolled-up blanket or comforter or a couch cushion (to simulate a bolster)
- A couple of blankets or towels
- Small throw pillows
- A quiet space
- Soothing music to play in the background (if you like)
Please pre-register. We usually provide beverages but this will be BYOB so the cost is only $15. We want everyone who needs this to be able to do it, so if, for any reason, you are unable to pay, please contact email@example.com or 518-369-2893 (text okay). We can sign you up for free, no questions asked!
- Download the Zoom Meetings App. Go to your app store or www.zoom.us
- A good internet/data connection
- A laptop or tablet (you can hook your laptop up to your TV via HDMI if you want to watch it on TV).
- Be sure you have "Receive email and text notifications" and "Subscribe to news and updates of Yana Yoga" enabled in your Yana Yoga/Wellness Living profile.
- Be sure you can access your email on the device you will be using to watch the class.
- You will receive an email with a link to join the class 10 - 15 minutes prior to the start of class. You will need to put in your first and last name and email address in after you click the link.
- If you don't get the email... check your SPAM/JUNK folder! Add contact@yanayoga and firstname.lastname@example.org to your CONTACT/SAFE SENDER LIST.