Join Jessica Hill for this In Studio 6 Week Prenatal Yoga Series designed to transform your pregnancy journey! In this series, we will combine birth affirmations with yoga postures sequenced to support your ever changing body. Discussions with other expecting mamas will help you connect to the shared experience of pregnancy.
Social distancing of mats in effect. Mask need to be worn to you mat and may be worn or taken off while on your mat.
What you can expect:
- Introductions to foster a sense of community among participants
- A gentle yoga practice that celebrates your pregnant body
- Postures chosen to target your physical body and mental well-being
- Guided meditation that leaves you with a sense of reassurance and positive expectation about your baby's birth
How you will benefit:
- Address the common discomforts of pregnancy through stretching and elongating the muscles and ligaments
- Learn safe and healthy ways to support your ever changing body
- Foster a sense of trust in your body's ability to grow and birth your baby
- Improve your sleep and reduce your daily stress
- Learn to surrender in preparation for birth and motherhood
- Practice breathing exercises as a coping tool to bring into your birth experience
NO Experience is necessary to join this popular series. You can begin at any stage of pregnancy.
$150/6 week series
Wednesday Nights from 6:00 - 7:15pm
$25 drop in for a single class - this option can be booked online by choosing the dates you will be attending.
Please note - there are no refunds for missed sessions. If you register for in person and cannot attend in person due to illness or reasons otherwise - I will send you a pre recorded class to enjoy on your own! Just make sure to ask.
Check the online schedule for upcoming classes!
Who is Jessica Hill?
Jessica is the creative spirit behind Activated Mama Yoga. Jessica helps mothers release stress and activate their inner confidence through her yoga, meditation and coaching. She is a certified Mama Rising Facilitator, MOGA™ Mom & Baby Yoga Teacher, HypnoBirthing® Child Birth Educator, RYT200, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher and Meditation Coach. Connect with her on Instagram or Facebook!
Our Promise To You:
In this pandemic it can be hard to make the right decision for you and your baby. In our studio, we have significantly enhanced our cleaning protocols:
- HEPA Filter system running continuously during classes
- Small class sizes (limited to 5 participants in person, and 7 virtually)
- Express Air Scrubber after each class
- Full studio sanitization after each class
- Masks worn by all staff (teachers will remove when teaching from their mat)
- Staggered class times to avoid crowding
If you ever have any questions or concerns about our health & safety protocols, don't hesitate to ask!