Calling all Downward Dudes and Zen Men! Curious about yoga but not sure how and where to start? We've got you covered!
Teacher: Paula Marner No experience required Space is limited to 8 participants in studio
*Purchases are non-refundable *Credit will only be given if your space in the session can be filled.
*Please do not come to the studio if you have been required to self-isolate, if you have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
Please do not come to the studio if you have been required to self-isolate, if you have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 including:
Fever (or signs of a fever, including chills, sweats, muscle aches, lightheadedness)
Loss of sense of smell or taste
Unexplained loss of appetite
Small red or purple spots on your hands and/or feet
As of Monday, August 24 (in accordable with provincial public health guidelines) teachers and students will be required to wear a mask to and from their mat but NOT for yoga practice
ATTENDING A CLASS: POLICIES, GUIDELINES, & REQUESTS
1. IF YOU ARE UNWELL PLEASE STAY HOME and complete the COVID-19 self-assessment tool. If you cannot access the self-assessment tool, please contact 811.
2. Advance registration is required: please ensure you have booked a spot in advance as we only have 8 mat spaces available.
3. Be sure to bring your own mat and any props you would like to have for class. We are unable to provide mats and props at this time.
4. Please come dressed for class with a water bottle filled with water (please note our water station is unavailable at this time).
5. Studio doors will open 10 minutes before the class begins. Please be mindful of physical distancing if you are waiting outside. Late comers will not be permitted entry.
6. Masks on please: you will be required to wear a mask to and from your mat but NOT doing yoga practice.
7. One at a time please! When the teacher opens the main door please enter and use the hand sanitizer provided. There will be a copy of the poster above for you to read, affirm, & agree to. You can then enter the Sun Room directly and take off your shoes. There will be no access to reception or the 2nd floor at this time.
8. Please take your belongings with you to the mat space the teacher has designated for you (spaces will be numbered #1-7). You can line up your mat with the dots on the floor and you can place your belongings in the (sanitized!) bins provided.
9. Mats spaces are 6ft apart; please obey physical distancing protocol as suggested by Public Health. Please bring a mask or face covering for studio entry, exit, and going to the bathroom.
10. Please remain on your mat for the duration of the class. Also, please refrain from heavy sighs and Lion's Breath at this time - we wish we didn't have to ask this but safety first!
11. Please note that the windows will be open for ventilation and air flow but fans will not be used. It might be a good idea to bring layers for warmth: the teacher will have to stay on her mat and will not be able to close windows once the class begins.
12. Please practice proper cough and sneeze etiquette. Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing and immediately dispose of used tissues in the trash. There will be a sanitation station at the back of the studio and tissues throughout the studio.
13. When class ends please wait for the teacher to give you the go-head to exit: we will leave single-file starting with the back of the studio closest to the door.
14. Please make all Membership, Class Pass, and Drop In purchases online; if you would like to purchase something from our retail section including mats and props the teacher will accompany you to reception (one at a time) for your purchase.