Embodied Insight is the second session in the Yoga for Conscious Creators series.
Your body speaks to you through your energy, emotions, sensations and breath. When you experience strong sensations or discomfort it is not because you are broken. Your body is doing exactly what it is meant to do! Learn to speak the language of your own body and allow it to guide you step-by-step to complete well-being, connection and fulfilment.
This immersive, all-levels training draws on yoga asana, pranayama, pratyahara and meditation tools to deepen and expand your relationship with your Self.
Gain experiences and tools to:
- Use mantra and vibration to train your thoughts to support and further your highest good
- Use your breath, gaze, attention and mood to anchor and navigate in expansion
- Adapt and customize your asana practice to support your highest good, each moment
- Turn negative feelings, sensations and experiences into pivot points for positive ones that serve your highest good
- Maintain your own energy, well-being and essence as a source of inspiration to yourself and others
You will leave this training with a new relationship to your practice, your Self and the world around you.
This training offers 27 CEUs and is the second required module in the Yoga for Concious Creators 100, 200 and 300 hour training.