FUSION is the perfect blend!
We will hit it hard the first half hour of class on the waterrower,
The second half we will reap the benifits of trigger point therapy using foam rollers, therapy balls as well as a few yoga dynamic stretches and holds. This part of class will help:
- Decrease pain, soreness and muscular spasms
- Increase range of motion and flexibility
- Prepare muscles for more effective stretching
- Enhance core strength and stability
- Decrease post exercise recovery time
- Improve neck, shoulder, back and knee pain
- Correct postural imbalances
Visiting FUSION for the first time? Please arrive 10 minutes early so that we can show you the ropes! This will provide you with tips on techniques, ensuring you have the best experience possible!
***Avoid a $10 Cancellation Fee by canceling your class a minimum of 12 hours prior to start time.
***We want to continue to provide a large variety of class formats and times for you to choose from. To sustain the over 30 classes per week, we will be canceling any class that has less than six confirmed. If the class is canceled, you'll be notified via text and email through the automated system with a minimum 6 hour notice.