Since 1996, our dynamic approach to fitness has been helping Atlantans reach their fitness and health goals. Our bootcamp sessions are a total body workout, allowing you to get maximum benefit in a short period of time, by combining interval work with strength training and conditioning work. Our goal is to motivate you to push yourself beyond your limits!
Bring a Friend Saturdays are typically twice per month from 8:30am - 9:30am.
• All are welcome. Free for first time visitors.
• Meetup location- right inside the 12th Street gate, by the benches
• GPS address closest to our meetup location - 1085 Piedmont Ave, Atlanta, GA 30309
• Parking- you may either park on the street, or at Piedmont Park's SAGE parking facility (less than $3 for 90 minutes), or behind Willy's Mexican Grill (except during Saturdays when the Green Market is open) Don't park in the Willy's front lot or you may get towed!
• Our meetup location in the park is subject to change depending on the day's workout or events in the park. If this is your first time visiting or you haven't attended in a while, be sure to call or text 404-926-6295 for the meetup location.
• We recommend bringing a water bottle and optional mat or towel to put on the ground for your workout. During winter months, be sure to layer appropriately and wear gloves and a hat.