BY INVITATION ONLY. Now that we know some of the basics of aerial silks, let’s progress from knowing a lot of moves to being able to do them beautifully. In this class we will build upon foundational skills and start to expand our aerial vocabulary and learn to build our own repertoire. Each week we will concentrate on a specific set of skills or sequences, focusing on form and technique, creative variations and transitions, learning to troubleshoot common problems, and adding our own personal flair.
- Complete 2 consecutive climbs on both right & left side
- Begin aerial inversions (bent arm, bent knees acceptable)
- Perform cross-back straddle
- Familiarity with OR deemed ready by instructor for basic drops
- Able to sequence basic moves together
- Able to hip key from the air (straight leg fan on both sides)
- Stay in the air for 2 minutes
- By invitation only. If you are interested in this class, please reach out to the studio to be evaluated.
- Proof of Covid vaccination
- Subject to instructor approval
Drop-In Option. Students unable to commit to 3-week session can drop-in if there's spot available for $40. New students to the studio: Email ascendaerial@
impactkbf.com to schedule demo and observation for this class.