Class Available By Invitation Only. Aerial Silks: Pre-Intermediate & Intermediate Class. Become proficient with aerial silks! Go from knowing a lot of moves to being able to do them beautifully, and start learning to make up your own repertoire. Each week we will concentrate on a specific class of poses, focusing on basic troubleshooting, form and technique, variations and transitions, and adding your own personal flair.
Requirements for incoming students:
- Complete 2 consecutive climbs
- Begin aerial inversions (bent arm, bent knees acceptable)
- Perform cross-back straddle
- Familiarity with basic drops
- Able to sequence basic moves together
- Able to hip key from the air (straight leg fan)
- Stay in the air for 2 minutes
- By invitation only. If you are interested in this class, please reach out to the studio to be evaluated.
- Proof of Covid vaccination
- Subject to instructor approval
New students to the studio: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule demo and observation for this class.