Low impact Pilates and Yoga inspired movement requiring just a yoga mat. It increases flexibility, balance and strength while also providing light to moderate cardio.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your class and if at all possible book in advance so we can prepare accordingly. Thank you, The Studio BOSS Team
Special Instructions: Due to the limited number of spaces we are requiring 24 hours booking and 12 hours cancellation.
Covid- 19 Precautions:
- Workout Shoes Only: We are asking that everyone use gym shoes only (no street shoes) in the studio. This will help avoid tracking in any germs or bacteria. Please bring a separate pair of sneakers that you only wear inside the studio.
- Air High-Fives! As much as we LOVE high-fives in the studio, we’ll be doing air-high-fives for the time being.
- Hand Washing: Please wash your hands (up to your elbows) for at LEAST 20 seconds BEFORE and AFTER your workout.
- Keeping Equipment Clean: Please wipe down every piece of equipment you use (with our provided disinfectant). The workout space you are in and the mat you use as well.
- Please Stay Home If You’re Not Well: If you’re not feeling 100%, please stay home and rest or participate in our virtual sessions until you are feeling better. (Our team will also be following this policy!)
- Please Avoid “Congregating” In Groups Before / After Class: We also are asking clients to avoid gathering in groups before, during, or after their workouts. Again, this is because of social distancing guidelines. If you arrive early for your workout, consider staying in your car until it’s time to come in.
- Personal Mats Please take your personal mats home with you each day.
- Loop/Hip Bands - If you have a loop band or hip band, please bring it with you.
- Writing Utensils - If you are tracking your workouts we ask that you please bring a pencil or pen with you to cut down on germ spreading.