For all levels of yoga practitioners from beginner to advanced stages. An invigorating combination of stretch, flow, and breathing techniques offering everyone a positive start to a great morning. Connecting rhythm with postures and breath and find the flow of your own internal dance. This vibrant practice can be considered intermeditate or advanced. The pace is faster than Hatha yoga and postures will flow effortlessly from one movemnet to the next. This style of yoga is often energizing and increases an overall sense od well-being. Your strength will increase as well as flexibility, balance and JOY.
We can't wait to have you back in our space! But before we do here are a few updated things you should know.
- please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to class start time
- no late comers will be admitted into the class
- please fill your water bottle up at home
- please leave personal items at home or in your car
- you must bring your own mat and props
- you must wear your mask while in our common area
- masks must be worn in the studio//space permitting you will be able to take them off
- your teacher will be wearing a mask
- your teacher will be teaching virtually at the same time as your in studio class, please be respectful and understanding of any technical difficulties
- enjoy your time//rest easy in savasana
- be mindful of others and practice social distancing
Thank you for working with us to create safe space for all!