Harmony Hill Retreat Center – Union, Washington
July 22nd-24th 2023
Contemplative retreat practice offers us the opportunity to pause the doings of daily life, and the chance to tune more fully into our bodies, minds, and hearts.
Mindful creative practice offers us a space to play, the chance to express ourselves in new ways, and the opportunity to explore creative expression as a doorway into deeper awareness.
You don’t have to be an artist or a writer to know yourself as a creative person. All you need is space and permission to explore something new.
This retreat will include mindful yoga practice, meditation, journaling, collaging, and perhaps other creative exploration. There will be no requirement to share your creations – they can be just for you.
Your Weekend: Through a balance of scheduled and unscheduled time, guided yoga and meditation practices, exploration of creative practices, and time for rest, we will give space to renew ourselves. This retreat begins Saturday at 10AM and completes Monday after lunch. This is not a fully silent retreat, though we will enjoy silent practice in the mornings through breakfast.
A Gift to Self Take time for self-care, settling into yourself as you are, without the distractions of daily life.
· Be guided through both restoring and enlivening gentle yoga classes, mindfulness meditation, journaling prompts, and optional collaging practices.
· Nourish yourself in community.
· Feel expanded by resting in the natural beauty of our exquisite Hood Canal and Olympic view.
· Take time for morning silence and contemplation.
· Enjoy being in community or in solitude, as much as you want and need.
All levels of practitioners of yoga and meditation welcome. No writing or artistic experience required.
Your retreat includes:
· 2 nights' stay in beautiful and thoughtful accommodations
· Use of all Harmony Hill facilities & grounds
· All meals lunch Saturday through lunch Monday
· All yoga, meditation, and creative sessions.
Single occupancy ~ $785 ($250 reserves your spot)
Double occupancy (if sharing a room with a friend or family member): $675 per person ($250 each reserves your spot). Please request a shared room at email@example.com
Final Payment Due: July 1st, 2023
· Full refund available (minus $50) prior to July 1st, 2023
· Refunds to studio account credit only (minus $50) July 1st or later
· No refunds after July 15th, 2023