This gentle class explores slow gentle movements and stretches to mobilize the joints while inviting in a deeper breath practice and core connection. The gentle movements are intertwined with restorative postures to calm the nervous system and invite deep rest for the body and mind.
Location: Theatre Lane Studio through Dec and than moving to Monterey Studio Jan 2019
Drop In for $15/class.
10 class membership for $140
This series is designed for women living with complex trauma or chronic PTSD. Trauma Center Trauma-Sensitive Yoga (TCTSY) is an empirically validated, adjunctive clinical treatment for complex trauma or chronic, treatment-resistant PTSD. The emphasis is on movement at your pace, with plenty of space to make choices that work for you and your body. A short intake phonecall will be scheduled with each new student ahead of first class.
Sept 25-Oct 30 2019
Location: Ajna Monterey Studio
New Students : $132 plus tax
Returning Students: $108 plus tax
Pre-registration required; no drop ins.
Maximum 12 students.
**Please contact Sarah at email@example.com if a sliding scale rate is needed. Subject to availability.
You can benefit from this class if you have concerns about pelvic girdle and low back pain (including SI Joint), pelvic floor dysfunction, prolapse or incontinence.
Expect a brief private advance intake to allow Regina to better meet your goals and needs. Please contact her at 250-857-0011 with any question or concerns.
Pre-registration is required; no drop ins. Class size is limited to 10 students.
**Please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org more info or to apply for a sliding scale spot (subject to availability).
A therapeutic yoga class addressing overall pelvic health, chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome, urinary dysfunction, low back pain and other conditions involving the functions of pelvic organs.
- Understand the anatomy and function of the male pelvic floor
- How to strengthen the core’s inner unit including abdominal, back, hip muscles and their relationship to the diaphragms of the body
- Learn easy movements to relax the pelvis and relief pain
- Improve breathing that supports pelvic health
- Learn self-care approaches that help with incontinence, constipation and urinary dysfunction
- Get a better understanding about the energetic and emotional aspects related to male pelvic health
- Understand how to support your rehabilitation after prostate surgery
We will have a talk of a Pelvic Health Physio Therapist as part of one the sessions.