Friday HitTrax Hitting League #1 National League
November 5th to December
(if advance to playoffs)
$100 per player (members receive 25% off)
Click here for rosters, results, and standings throughout the season.
(regular season 5 weeks)
Friday, Nov. 5
Friday, Nov. 12
Friday, Nov. 19
Friday, Nov. 26
Friday, Dec. 3
(playoffs, top 4 teams)
Friday, Dec. 10
- 6 teams allowed (4 to 6 players per team).
- 5 Week Regular Season- 6th week top 4 teams play semi-final (1 game playoff) & championship (best 2 out of 3)
- Check your league schedule for dates & times
- All game times will be between 6 PM & 9 PM.
(You do not need to be there until 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time)
- Each team will play a back-to-back doubleheader. The games are 27 minutes in time limit or 6 innings. Once the players are registered and the teams are made, we will publish the schedule.
- All players on a team must be in the same age classification. We will use USSSA league age dates. You may play up in age, but you cannot play below your age group.
We will assign you an MLB team name, based on the stadiums in the HitTrax System.
1. Find teammates
2. Have all teammates register.
3. Once you are registered, please click the link below and fill out the form. This will let us know your teammates and give us your players information to load in the Hittrax system.
The form must be filled out at least 1 week prior to the league beginning. The sooner you fill it out the quicker I can make rosters.