* How trauma affects the brain and body.
* How to use Tantra Hatha Yoga to help heal the mind/body disconnect after trauma.
* How to work with clients to understand and heal from trauma through the practices of Tantra Hatha Yoga.
* What is a trauma informed yoga? How is it different than a regular studio class.
* How to create and teach yoga classes to different populations and in different setting using modifications and Tantra Hatha philosophy.
Full Weekend $300
***Course Counts for 20 CEUs with Yoga Alliance
Your Instructor: Holle Black, C-IAYT, E-RYT500
Holle Black is co-founder and director of Centering Youth. Her Yoga Therapy certification comes from tutelage under Yoganand Michael Carroll and Marlysa Sullivan. She is a Trauma Center Trauma Sensitive yoga facilitator and has studied extensively with David Emerson at the Trauma Center. An avid lifelong student with a passion for teaching yoga therapeutically and in underserved populations, Holle is also the co-founder of Center for Integrative Studies, a trauma sensitive teacher training program that prepares future teachers for classes of all kinds.