In this training you will learn how to work with your nervous system and breath to decelerate, slow down and discover spaciousness and stillness within.
- Basics principles and benefits of Restorative Yoga.
- The nervous system and the stress response.
- Pranayama and guided meditation to facilitate parasympathetic immanence in the nervous system.
- Energetic principles and alignment of fundamental restorative poses.
- The uses of props.
- How to sequence a restorative yoga class.
- How and when to integrate a restorative pose into an active class.
Inbal Meron, RYT500 has been teaching yoga since 2011, she specializes in restorative and therapeutics and has trained with Judith Hanson Lasater, Harvey Deutch, Darren Main and other great teachers in the therapeutic field. She loves restorative yoga for its simplicity and because everything is better when we’re well rested.
This training is registered with the Yoga Alliance’s Continuing Education program and qualifies for 10 CE hours.
PRICE: $175; $150 by November 1st.
All workshops are non-refundable but can be converted into Left Coast account credit (minus a $10 processing fee) if cancellation is received 48 hrs in advance. Please email email@example.com for cancellation requests.