Our CIT Leadership group allows teens to participate in any of our camp weeks as a counsellor in training. Teens will join in on all the fun and teen leadership sessions desiging to teach self-confidence, strengthen emotional resilience, build healthy relationships, and communicate effectively. CIT's will also have opportunities to step into leadership roles to support our younger attendees as a mentor. Activities include all of the camp activities plus leadership initiatives.
- Learn how to set healthy boundaries
- Build trust & respect in relationships
- Communicate effectively in emotionally charged situations
- Team building and conflict resolution and agreement skills
- Develop courage for personal power
- increase the depth of emotional intelligence
Teen Leaders also receive High School volunteer hours, and the opportunity to receive a letter of recommendation for future employment as well as a letter of recognition for university applications.
Virtual and In-Person Spots availalbe.
Teens will receive a gift box as well as a leadership manual.
Limited to just 8 spots each week.