Whether you want to strengthen your yoga foundation or prepare to teach, join us, this summer for a 1-week, intensive training program to deepen your practice and gain the necessary knowledge, tools, and confidence to lead a 60 minute, all-level vinyasa class.
The Meat & Potatoes (yep, some yogis eat meat and potatoes!)
RBY has chosen a breath-centered, dynamic flow with a sweet balance between effort and ease. We practice a moving meditation, connecting breath to movement and encourage each person to practice at their edge.
- Mindful vinyasa yoga, from the heart
Practice. Sequence. Practice. Sequence — the RBY foundation
- Key poses, safe alignment and thoughtful modifications
- Active/passive voice and positive communication techniques
- Pranayama and meditation
- Artful assisting
- Yoga philosophy
- Yoga Anatomy
- Learn to teach a vinyasa class under the Red Brick Yoga philosophy and deepen your practice
- 1 full day of master classes with Raghunath, Saturday, December 6, 2019
- 1 Sonic Journey session with Martier Sound Meditation
- Practicum and Practice teaching experience
We will practice, learn, teach, eat, breath, rest, and have fun! You must be present for all 5 days. Make up days will be additional cost.
Tuition for entire
$2,595 tuition - (creative payment programs available)
$200 deposit to reserve your spot today!
Be present, trust your intuition, practice breath and movement from the heart.
Build on this foundational week to complete your RYT-200 Certification with two Sundays a month from September - January, 2019/20.
Red Brick Yoga Teacher Training Program is registered with Yoga Alliance.