April 27 - June 1 (6
Time: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Location: Friends of Sabine Park (201 Sabine Ave, Narberth PA 19072.)
Rain Dates: If it rains, a session will be canceled and we will make it up for the following Tuesday after the last session.
Length of Program: 60 minutes
Levels: All levels are welcomed, however, if a skater has never skateboarded before, we strongly recommend taking one or two private lessons with us so that they can skateboard safely, gain confidence and enjoy this club so much more!
Requirements & Things to bring:
1. Must sign the waiver online.
2. Every skater must have their own skateboard, helmet, safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards). No penny board or longboard is allowed.
3. We ask everyone to wear safety gear. Due to the rough ground at Sabine Park, a small fall can lead to an open cut and increase the chances of being exposed to COVID-19. Wearing safety gear can really prevent these minor cuts.
4. Water bottles.
Make up class: No make up class is available when a skater misses a session. When Skate The Foundry cancels a session due to the unfavorable weather, we will make up a session the week after the last day of the class.
Check-in & Pick-up:
Please arrive at the time of check in time. Please arrive 5 mins before the program ends for the pick up so that instructors will have enough time to sanitize equipment before the second program. You will be charged $20 per 15 minutes for a late pick up.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a program, our programs are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes for missed days available.