A Contemplative Yoga and Mindfulness Retreat
with Erin Joosse
Harmony Hill Retreat Center – Union, Washington
October 13th-16th, 2022
I am committed to providing a retreat experience that feels safe for anyone to participate, including folks that are more vulnerable with respect to COVID-19. COVID protocols are as follows:
- Retreat size limited, with single rooms only (with exception of friends or household members registering together for a shared room)
- Proof of vaccination against Covid-19 required.
- Windows and doors will remain open in shared indoor spaces to increase ventilation (HEPA air filters in all shared spaces)
- All Harmony Hill staff are vaccinated.
- Mask wearing is required in shared indoor spaces.
All safety protocols are subject to change, depending on the current COVID-19 situation.
Contemplative retreat practice offers us the opportunity to pause the doings of daily life, and the chance to tune more fully into our bodies, minds, and hearts.
This retreat will include mindful yoga practice, meditation, self-compassion practices, and reflective journaling.
Your Weekend: Through a balance of scheduled and unscheduled time, guided yoga and meditation practices, and time for rest, we will offer ourselves the gift of compassion. Retreat begins Thursday at 4pm and completes Sunday by early to mid-afternoon. There will be periods of silence to deepen your retreat experience.
A Gift to Self
Take time for self-care, settling into yourself as you are, without the distractions of daily life.
- Be guided through both restoring and enlivening gentle yoga classes, mindfulness meditation, journaling prompts, and optional collaging practices.
- Nourish yourself through community.
- Feel expanded by resting in the natural beauty of our exquisite Hood Canal and Olympic view.
- Take time for morning silence and contemplation.
- Enjoy both being in community and time for solitude.
All levels of practitioners of yoga and meditation welcome.
Your retreat includes:
- 3 nights' stay in beautiful and thoughtful accommodations
- Use of all Harmony Hill facilities & grounds
- All meals dinner Thursday through lunch Sunday
- All yoga, meditation, and creative sessions.
Harmony Hill has been honoring shared room pricing for single rooms because of COVID safety measures. Pricing reflects this reduction in pricing. Future pricing may be at a higher rate.
Single occupancy ~ $895 ($250 reserves your spot)
Double occupancy ~ $745 per participant ~ Only available for those in the same household or close friends – please inquire about registration at email@example.com
Final Payment Due: September 22nd, 2022
- Full refund available (minus $50) prior to September 22nd
- Refunds to studio account credit only (minus $50) September 22nd or later
- No refunds after October 6th