Close icon
 
Close popup
Date range
-
$70.00
$80.00
2 Sessions
Enroll Now
Dream Work to Create my Dream World
Aug 23, 2019 - Aug 30, 2019
 

The dream is a little hidden door in the innermost and most secrete recess of the soul.

--Carl Jung

Our conscious mind is like the tip of an iceberg. We can only see/witness 10% of it. The other 90% is below the water. (That's the part of the iceberg that sunk the Titanic!)

The unconscious mind, or the other 90% of our brain can get us into deep doo-doo if we remain unaware of it. Otherwise, we can learn to tap into it and speak its language in order to create the life of our dreams.

Our nighttime dreams can be a powerful window into the world of the unconscious. Learn to speak the language of your dreams, so you can create your dream world.

  • Do you have a fantastical dream life like something out of Moulin Rouge?
  • Perhaps your dreams are disturbing, and paint you in a not-so-pleasant light?
  • Maybe you don't think you dream at all.
  •  

This workshop is for non-dreamers and vivid dreamers alike. Like any other skill, dream recall and translation takes some skill and practice.

This is a 2-part workshop to allow for learning, time to practice, and then time to troubleshoot and dive deep into what you’ve been practicing.

Session One:

  • learn to increase the likelihood of dream recall
  • learn to interpret your dreams.
  •  

Between sessions, you will have fun “assignments” you can choose from to practice your dream recall and interpretation skills.

Session Two:

  • explore more advanced skills of dream interpretation within the group
  • explore ways to use this new-found knowledge to create your dream world-
  •  

Monthly unlimited students will receive a $10 discount on the workshop.

Early bird rate of $70 ends 8/9/19.

 

We spend 1/3rd of our life asleep (if we're lucky and disciplined). Why not learn to speak the language of our dreams, so that we might use those night-time lessons to realize our dreams in our waking hours?

  
Schedule
Date
Aug 23, 2019 - Aug 30, 2019
Days
Fri
Time
6:30 - 9:00pm