LEARN AUTHENTIC JAPANESE REIKI FOR BODY AND MIND- You will experience Reiki in its original form. Jikiden Reiki is an authentic study of the practice and is for anyone wanting to learn Reiki or who may be presently using Reiki
SHODEN: LEVEL 1
Some of the things you will learn at this level:
• The History of Japanese Usui Reiki- the journey from it's start to today both in Japan and in the Western world
• Key Japanese Reiki Concepts
• Gokai (principles of living to support health, wellbeing and personal growth)
• Learn depth of understanding in the traditional Reiki Kanji
• Receive 3 traditional Japanese Reiju (soul activations)
• Understand what Reiki is and how it works to support your body's natural healing mechanisms
• How to treat yourself and others with Reiki to support healing, health and wellbeing
• Learn the 1st Shirushi (symbol)- its background, uses and application to Reiki treatments
• Learn the Reiki Ketsueki Kokan Ho : Reiki Circulation Technique (a full body technique to assist the body's cleansing processes)
• Traditional concept of Byosen- understanding how to sense areas of tension or toxicity in the body)
• First aid techniques
$375 (Includes $25 studio fee)
March 23- 1:00pm-7:30pm
March 24- 11:00am-5:30pm
Follow link or RSVP to Wellbornlifestyles@gmail.com OR call 818-853-BORN
A.H.S.S®15 is a unique fitness system that challenges every layer of your abs and your core using the formula of A.H.S.S®15. The formula is: Anaerobic x Hypoactive x Static x Stabilization.
Prayed for and created by Justin Shaw.
Using only body weight and strict execution of specific movements we force or bodies to develop stronger abs.
A stronger core is the key to relieving back pain, discomfort, or muscle imbalances that can cause aching. Other benefits include lowering overall stress and improving your digestive system which has tremendous benefits on your health and immune system.
You get the point, A.H.S.S®15 is for much more that your abs. It's your mind, body and spirit.
$45 per session.
- anatomy of pregnancy
- stages of labor
- breathing techniques
- partner support
- medical interventions
- recovery & postpartum
Becoming a mother for the first time is unlike anything else you're likely to experience. It can be exhilarating, challenging, joyous and transformative. Ultimately, the experience is unique to you, and it can help to share that with others in an open, warm, safe and non-judgemental space. This group will offer you support, community and connection.
$160 for a 6 weeks session
Whether you've had children or not, pelvic floor muscles go through ALOT. A dynamic, healthy pelvic floor is one of the most essential keys to your vitality and confidence.
If your Kegel’s just aren’t enough and you still leak when you laugh, cough or do activity? If you suffer pelvic weakness or pain? Sacroiliac dysfunction, diastasis recti or low back pain? Or just simple imbalance? This workshop is for you!
Pelvic floor weakness is a, “whole” body problem. However, learning simple breath patterns, proper alignment, exercises, and how to keep your core muscles functioning optimally, we can start to solve the problems you may have been experiencing.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Anatomical structure of your pelvis, pelvic floor muscles and its role in core stability.
- Simple exercises to increase your awareness and sensing of these important muscles
- Connections of the pelvic floor and the rest of your being: mentally, emotionally and physically
- You will receive strategies to improve your overall pelvic floor stability both inside and outside the studio
- Ball and band included in cost of workshop
Class is limited so sign up today
Not old enough, not little enough, right in the middle of your youth. What a perfect time to learn a practice to use your whole life!
Taught by Rebecca and a team of brilliant women who want to teach young women the power of having a yoga practice. This will be fun, challenging and non competitive.
4 weeks for $80
This workshop is designed with these concepts in mind. As people in the modern world we have further separated from the balance of Yin and Yang. Through focused movement and breath we can reconnect to the source.
Qi Gong works directly with the “life force” in order to integrate the physical elements of the body, with the more subtle forces of nature. This is done through both external “qi gong” and internal “nei gong” processes. While qi gong works to bring qi into the body, nei gong works to move that energy in such a manner to create internal power and health. This unique blend of external and internal exercises creates a vortex of energy on all levels. Leaving the practitioner full of resources and energy.
This workshop will present a unique set of exercises designed to develop one’s natural assets, by increasing the flow of qi/prana and opening the energetic pathways, loosening joints, strengthening tendons & bone marrow, tonifing the internal organs, and focusing the mind.