360 Life: A Self-Care Program for Women with Elizabeth Rees
Has taking care of everything and everyone overrun taking care of YOU?
In this 4-week program, learn and apply self-care that sticks.
It’s Spring and you’ve emerged from the winter ready. Like the bear, who wakes and nurtures herself back to full strength, it’s time for you to do the same.
Join me on May 24th for a 4-session, community based, radical self-care program designed for the over-functioning woman. You'll establish practical, proven, and doable self-care practices that nurture your mind and body, no matter how busy your life is.
The best support often comes from those going through an experience together. Group members lean on each other for support when things are hard, for big laughs at the craziness of life, and for encouragement when they want to give up. Everyone’s experience is unique and you will be met where you are. But, we do it together. No judgment, no prizes, no competition. Just support.
Each class session is 2 hours long (there are 4 in total). Between classes, you'll spend 15 minutes each day answering a daily journal prompt. By the end of the series you'll have a road map for self care that fits into your life. You'll also be well on your way to establishing a self care habit using a proven process. This same process can be adapted for any life change you wish to make.
During the workshop series you will:
- Support your health and wellness by practicing four wellness keystones—Tame your Mind, Love your Body, Deepen your Relationships and Craft your Environment
- Identify your unique wellness ‘givers’ and ‘takers.'
- Map your life vision and your personal values. Explore ways your wellness ‘givers’ and ‘takers’ lead you towards or away from your vision and values.
- Learn practical, doable techniques to make lasting changes in your life.
- Turn a wellness ‘giver’ into a habit using the framework learned in class and with the support of the group.
- Learn the science behind the ‘givers’ and ‘takers’ in each of the four wellness keystones that have the greatest impact on your ability to thrive. Topics include nourishment, sleep and recovery, movement, thought and emotional agility and joy.
In Takoma Park. All who identify as women welcome.