STARTS JUNE 1st. Non-Members, purchase your full pass here.
Join us for our first-ever 100 Days of Summer extravaganza! Be warned, this is NOT your average challenge. For only $39, ($339 non-members), you get three private workshops, celebrations, specialty classes, book club, prizes, and more. Lots of stickers.
JUNE - KICK OFF WITH GOOD HABITS
- Launch Class/Par-TAY! - Thur 5/31 @ 6:15pm -
Join the teaching team for a kick-off class followed by refreshing
beverages and groovin’ tunes to start the summer challenge off
- The Habit Hive Workshop with Renee Mon 6/4 @ 7:30pm - Renee will teach you how to set a goal and stick with it. You know that thing you have been meaning to accomplish or do? Yeah, thatone. We will help you out.
JULY - PLAY
- Yoga + Hiking Class (+ Brunch) – Sun 7/15 @
9am - Join Angela and Jonathan as they guide you on a Sunday
morning hike and yoga class in Reverchon Park, and end the morning
with a YSC brunch.
- Book Club – Thur 7/19 @ 7:30pm (Book TBD) - Join Jenny Miz as she leads you through a discussion of a summer favorite.
AUGUST – COOL DOWN
- Cool Nutrition Workshop – Tue 8/7 @ 7:30pm -
Join Katie and learn how to make cooling juices, smoothies, and
foods, as well as tips on how to plan and meal prep.
- The Last Hurrah - Flow + Eat – Fri 8/31 @ 5:30pm - Join the YS team for a final flow and party to say goodbye to summer and our challenge. After class join us for a YS community pot-luck.
ALL SUMMER LONG
- Stickers!– Each month you set your own goal
for # of practices. Accountability is key and stickers make it way
- Prizes – Challengers can win a private yoga
lesson, assisting session, de-cluttering consult, meal planning
sesh, doTERRA essential oils/products, guest passes, apparel, and
more. We have LOADS of goodies to giveaway.
- Treats – Think watermelon, popsicles, and
essential oil-infused bevies.
- Support/Education – You will have access to our private FaceBook group where The YS team will post tips, recipes, ideas, support, and more.
Members - $39
Non-Members - $339 (includes yoga)
*Please note: There are no refunds, transfers or credits on workshops, events, or series classes.