On this tour we will examine the great texts such as the Yoga Sutras, The Bhagavad Gita, The Vedas & The Upanishads as well as Patanjali's 8-Limbed Path in the context and setting of ancient India. The result will be newly discovered opportunity and a sharpened awareness of what it means to be fully alive so that as a yoga teacher and a seeker on the path you can assist others in cultivating a life-path that is fearless. In cultivating this philosophy yoga teachers and participants can assist others in breaking down the barriers of the self in order to live authentically, fully and truly.
Program Schedule Details: February 2 - 20, 2020.
Cities Visiting: Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore, Jaipur, Delhi, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Delhi
Delhi for 3 nights, 2/2-4 -
• Yoga in am for 2 days by Yoga Expert Teacher Anshul.
• Bicycle Rickshaw
• Tuk Tuk Rides
• Old Delhi
• Spice Market
• India Gate at night
• Gandhi Smriti
• Indira Gandhi House
• ISCON Lecture on Bhakti Yoga and Gita and Lunch at Govinda
Agra for 1 night, 2/5 -
• Visit Taj at sunset
• Yoga in am: asana, pranayama, meditation
• Visit Agra Fort in AM.
Ranthambore for 2 nights, 2/6-7 -
• 3-4 safari drives to see a tigers and other wildlife
• Yoga both days
Jaipur for 3 nights, 2/8-10 -
• Local yoga
• Ayurvedic treatments
• Tuk Tuk rides
• Camel ride
• Amber Fort in AM with first elephant rides up to entrance
• Jaigarh Fort
• Vedic Astrology Museum
Hawa Mahal, Palace of Wind Delhi for 1 night, 2/11
• Take train from Delhi to Haridwar
Haridwar for 2 nights, 2/12-13 -
• Yoga in AM with Local Yoga Expert Teacher Yogi Gagan and his partner Vishnu
• Evening Arti
• Chandra Devi Temple with Tram
Rishikesh for 5 nights, 2/14-18 -
• Yoga all days
• Pranayama/lectures for 3 days in AM, following 7 am yoga
• Ayurvedic treatments
• Afternoon Tea at Divine Resort (Chai Masala and Biscuits)
• Shiva Caves • Vashishtha Guha (Cave of Sage Vashishtha) and Jesus Cave where Sri Isha stayed for time
• Maharishi Mahesh Ashram (Beatles Ashram)
• Boat ride on Ganges and meditation on sand bar
Fly from Dehra Dun to Delhi – stay 1-2 nights in Delhi, with departure back to the United States on 2/20.
Module Learning Objectives: To understand the role of the great texts in personal and professional practice. To learn the importance of Seva and other service actions through teaching and guiding students.
Date: February 2-20, 2020
Total Program Cost: $4500. All payments are final and non-refundable.
Program Deposit: $650 due by 2/10/19. Space is limited to 12 people so reserve your spot early. All payments are final and non-refundable.
Registration & Payment Details: Deposits can be made by credit card. Remaining balance is by check only made payable to ZenSpot. Mail to ZenSpot c/o Satyavani Kelli Harrington, 4474 W. Brennen St., Boise, ID 83705. Questions? Email: email@example.com or Call 1-855-936-7768.