Escape the Winter freeze and join Jana & Jasmine from Zen
Yoga & Pilates on a very special yoga retreat in the rolling
green hills of Noosa Hinterland.
This retreat will provide an opportunity to dive deeper into your Yoga practice as well as to get some well-needed rest and rejuvenation.
We’ll be providing all food, drink and activities as part of
this 4 day, 3 night retreat, and you are welcome to join in with as
much or as little as you like.
We'll structure the mornings as a set class where everyone is involved and then the afternoons from after lunch as optional activities that you can chose to join in with, or you may prefer to have more 'you' time by the pool, on the veranda, or out exploring the retreat grounds.
Here is what we are going to include:
- Morning Yoga & Meditation in the studio with panoramic views of the countryside
- Optional afternoon Reiki and Private one-on-one Yoga Sessions
- Optional afternoon guided walks in the beautiful Noosa Hinterland
- Optional afternoon yoga-related activities: these may be creative, an open talk based on the themes of the retreat, or therapeutic and relaxation based
- Evening Yin and Yoga Nidra/Mindfulness practice after enjoying dinner
- Saturday night Fire ceremony
- Healthy and balanced Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, which will be catered to dietary requirements. A few treats will also be included – you are on a 4 day 're-treat' after all!
Massages are also available on the Thursday and Saturday afternoon at an additional cost
Learn about Tao and how it relates to your own life.
The yin class will include breath work, journaling, meditaion and kirtan.
Bring an open mind to this blissful yin yoga journey to the depths of your heart