OWNER AND HEAD TRAINER
Boxing has taken Jared to numerous podiums and locations throughout the world; from Calgary, throughout Alberta and Canada, to living in Cuba, where boxing takes precedence as the national sport and is the pride of the country, to the United States in training with the best, such as the Mayweather family, competing for the last 11 years, and instructing for the past 3 of the 11 years. The point of conditioning and his love to teach is what drove him to expand his learning to obtain a more formal education in the health and wellness industry.
- Ringside worlds champion
- Gold medalist at Olympic trials
- Alberta winter games silver medalist
- Alberta golden gloves champion
- Alberta silver gloves champion
- Havana, Cuba Provincial champion
- Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma from Mount Royal University
- Bioforce Certified Conditioning Coach
- Certified Olympic and Powerlifting Instructor
- CanFitPro's health and weight loss
-Trilingual in English, Spanish (Español) and Hungarian (Magyarul)
“As a fighter, for the first number of years in training and fighting, I never really took care of myself in terms of nutrition, prehabilitation and rehabilitation of my body and it took a HUGE toll on me. Once I started to teach others, my curiosity peaked enough to spend all my extra time and money into finding out how to best help myself and others.”
Now, armed with education, resources, and experience in helping himself and others, Jared teaches others how to properly respect their bodies and how to optimize themselves for any task at hand.