Our training philosophy is, as individuals we are highly diverse in all facets of life especially with personal health, yet we share commonalities with the way we want to look and feel. As a fitness professional for over a decade, understanding physiques has been, and is the nature of my business. Experience has taught me that if knowledge is power, then acquiring is empowering, making this the essence of my training. I believe teaching, cultivating, and achieving a strong foundation while uniquely tailoring is the substance of lasting results.
- M.S Exercise Physiology Peak Performance
- B.S. Nutrition & Dietetics
- Precision Nutrition Coach
- NASM-Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NSCA- Certified Personal Trainer
- Functional Movement Screen level 1-2