Like many competitive athletes, I spent as much time in physical therapy as I did on the field. Now I realize that many of those injuries where preventable if I properly trained my body. Exercise and movement are tools to prevent injuries and live an active pain free life at any age.
People are not the same and where squat for one person may be a tool to get stronger, it may be a tool to increase mobility in another person. What you need to understand is that Strength is KING because it not only enables us to handle life’s obstacles; it allows us to move better, faster and for a longer period of time.
Feel free to contact me any time to discuss your fitness program.
My Education and Experince includes:
- Bachelor of Science Degree from Northeastern University (1994)
- Associate Strength Coach, Northeastern University (1998/1999)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) from the National Strength and Conditioning Association(NSCA)
- National Strength & Conditioning Association - Certified Personal Trainer
- Medical Exercise Specialist from American Association of Health and Fitness Professionals (AAHFP)
- Certified Youth Exercise Specialist and High School Strength Coach from (IYCA) International Youth Conditioning Association – 2007
- Fitness Director, Cando: 2001 - 2009
- Started NJ Adventure Boot-Camps in 2007
- Started K2 Strength and Conditioning 2009
- Additional Certifications include: CrossFit Level 1 Coach, Boot-Camp Instructor (NESTA), Level 1 lacrosse Coach, American Red Cross CPR/AED