Yoga Nidra is a relaxing guided meditation that has been shown
to help manage stress, reduce anxiety, improve sleep, and
Allow yourself to experience this blissful event! All are welcome.
Consider bringing a journal, pillow, eye pillow, or other items that will aide you in being comfortable. At this time, we are not offering the use of community props.
We invite 9 yogis to join us IN PERSON in the studio. If you are looking for the VIRTUAL option, please click here to enjoy Nidra in the comfort of you home.
* Prepayment is required.
* Prepayment is non-refundable, and does not carry forward if you are unable to attend during the month that you prepaid. You may, however, gift your spot to another person. Please kindly send me a message with who will be attending in your place to email@example.com
Check out our COVID policies and how we are committed to keeping you healthy and safe. https://supreme-peace-yoga.com/yoga-classes
When attending IN PERSON classes, II affirm and agree:
- I have not knowingly been in close with anyone known or suspected to have had COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to class.
- I will wear my mask covering my mouth and nose when inside the yoga studio.
- I have not had a fever within the last 48 hours. (prior to class)
- I will self-quarantine and participate virtually if I have visited any of the high risk states within the last 14 days.
- I am free from cough, shortness of breath, and sore throat. (at the time of class). I agree to stay home and participate virtually even if I believe these symptoms to be related to something other than COVID-19 (i.e. allergies)
- I will take my temperature prior to traveling to class, and participate virtually if I have a fever of 99.4 or higher, or become symptomatic.
- I will arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of class to ensure ample time to sanitize my hands, have my temperature taken and settle into a designated practice area that will be 6ft from my neighbors.