A fun approach to developing agility, balance and co-ordination. Basic stunting, tumbling and motions are introduced. A great start to Cheerleading! Ages 7-8 years
- #10, 321 Saskatchewan Ave, Spruce Grove, AB
- Make sure to have indoor runners for your child for the first practice.
- The kids should wear shorts and a t-shirt or tank top.
- No jewelry is allowed so please take out any earring, remove bracelets and those with long hair must have it tied back.
- Please bring a water bottle with your child’s name on it. They are allowed to bring them into the gym however they cannot contain anything but water.
- Any request to withdraw from classes must be done in writing.
- A full refund of the registration fee, less a $25.00 processing fee, can only be processed for individuals withdrawing prior to the first class.
- Should a government mandated shutdown occur, all classes will continue virtually OR practices will be modified or rescheduled as required.
Feb 12, 2022
Mar 19, 2022