Period:May 3, 2022 - May 31, 2022
Number of Sessions:0
Days of week
Beginner Aerial Silks will focus on aerial foundations. The class will include a warm-up, conditioning, climbs, poses on the fabric, and a cool-down. Verbal coaching and spotting will be used. Bring either a towel or yoga mat. Face masks are optional for fully vaccinated. This aerial silks class will host 10 persons per class with 2 persons sharing each silk. Students must be fully vaccinated with proof to be added to this class.
Max 10 students.
What to do before coming to class:
- Yoga Mats and/or Large Towel are required for all aerial classes.
- Bring your water bottle for your personal use.
- Face Mask will be worn during class. No Exceptions.
- Proof of vaccination must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cubicles are available to store your belongings.
- Review our FAQS on what you can wear and NOT wear -- VERY IMPORTANT!!
Check in process:
- Upon entering the Impact, there will be mandatory touch-less temperature checks for all employees and clients and a verbal confirmation that you are not currently symptomatic of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Covid-19 Waivers must be signed prior to taking class. Waivers can be emailed to you prior to class to fill it out in advanced.
- Masks and gloves will be worn by all employees when mandated for cleaning etc.,.
- Clients are asked to wear masks during check-in and when exiting the studio. Disposable masks are available at the studio for $5/each.
- You will be assigned a silks during check-in, so please go straight directly to that space when the instructor notifies clients it’s time.
- Each member will be stationed at one silk to promote social distancing.
- Both garage doors will be opened during all classes to encourage natural air ventilation.
- Hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes are available throughout the studio and at check-in.
- To keep our floors as clean as possible, outdoor shoes will no longer be allowed on the studio floor.
- For your safety and our employees, our instructors will coach using verbal cues and demonstration, instead of using hands on corrections.