Period:Jul 5, 2022 - Jul 26, 2022
Number of Sessions:4
Days of week
Beginner Aerial Silks will focus on aerial foundations. The class will include a warm-up, conditioning, climbs, poses on the fabric, and a cool-down. Verbal coaching and spotting will be used. Bring either a towel or yoga mat. Face masks are optional for fully vaccinated. Students must be fully vaccinated with proof to be added to this class.
Max 10 students.
4 - 75MIN Class ~ $130
What to do before coming to class:
- Yoga Mats and/or Large Towel are recommended for all aerial classes.
- Bring your water bottle for your personal use.
- Face Masks are optional for those fully vaccinated with proof
- Proof of vaccination are required and must be emailed to email@example.com
- Cubicles are available to store your belongings.
- Review our FAQS on what you can wear and NOT wear -- VERY IMPORTANT!!
Check in process:
- Upon entering the Impact, there will be a verbal confirmation that you are not currently symptomatic of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Covid-19 Waivers must be signed prior to taking class. Waivers can be emailed to you prior to class to fill it out in advanced.
- Clients are asked to wear masks at the studio at all times. Disposable masks are available at the studio for $5/each.
- Each member will be stationed at one silk to promote social distancing.
- Hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes are available throughout the studio and at check-in.
- To keep our floors as clean as possible, outdoor shoes will no longer be allowed on the studio floor.
- For your safety and our employees, our instructors will coach using verbal cues and demonstration, instead of using hands on corrections.