This 2-Hour interactive workshop will allow you to explore yoga asana (posture) modifications that you can use in most yoga classes. Learn about your range of motion, increase body awareness and trust, decrease the chance of strain or injury, and personalize your practice to feel your best! Beginners and experienced practitioners are welcome.
Workshop Will Include
- Introduction to a joint-freeing series with handouts so you may continue to practice it at home
- Modifications for the most common discomfort areas in the body
- Modifications for common and some challenge poses
- Time to try modifications, take notes, ask questions, and take pictures of your specific modifications
- Review of common class structure to help you better anticipate your needs and make modifications in most yoga classes