YIN YOGA with TCM principles, Mindfulness and Craniosacral Therapy
The Yin Yoga Class is an excellent way to shifting mindset and behavioural patterns activating the deep meditative mind.
Base in the philosophies of Buddhism and Taoism, Nubia will lead you through the various levels of Yin meditation practice, beginning with mindfulness of the body, feelings, and thoughts activating the deeper stage of a relaxed mind and breathing brings a clear consciousness of itself.
The class sometimes will be guided by the Healing Sound of the Tibetan Bowls, and sometimes will finding balance through the deep silence to listen to the teaching of Yin Yoga and the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
The understanding the balance of the energetic system of Yin/Yang Theory, Vital Substances (Essence, Qi, Blood), and the main channels and organs of TCM it is very important to understand how we can reclaim our health daily.
CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY might be applied during the class as well. Spending just a few minutes with each student in the class, applying a gentle touch in the feet or head, the teacher can help the body come into the stage of STILLNESS, allowing the nervous system unwind the tension and allowing body - mind - spirit to relax deeper.
We use organic essential oils as well during the class to reinforce or to relax the energy level during the class, other moments we use MOXIBUSTION unique Chinese herbs to activate a few acupuncture points.
Booking this class and give this unique 1.45hrs to yourself.
Contact for more information: 0401173072 Nubia
What you need to know before class:
* ADDRESS: 8/ 113 Scarborough Street, Southport
Cnr Cloyne Rd and Scarborough Street, Southport
The Pure Yoga Wellbeing Centre is on the 1st floor of the Building, two entrances front via Scarborough Street - upstairs or via back gate - upstairs.
* PARKING :
Parking is available anywhere around the building (public parking with payments for 1 hour, 2 hours +)
Australia Fair Shopping Centre offers 3 hours of free parking and it is 5 minutes walking to the Yoga School.
* Arrive 10 - 15 minutes early to your first class so you have time to get familiar and settled
* We have all material you need at the studio - mats, blocks, bolsters
* Wear comfortable clothing that is easy to exercise
* Eat minimum 1 hour before class and a small meal is recommended
* Drink max 2 glasses of water 30 minutes before class to make sure you are hydrated and avoid drink during the class to allow your internal organs to detox
* You can download our phone app "Wellnessliving Achieve" (For apple, and android) to make a booking into classes and appointments easier and faster.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL NUBIA 0401173072