This energizing class focuses on building strength and cultivating corestrength. Explore what it means to move from centre as you engage in challenge poses and fiery flow.
Who is this class for? Those looking to build corestrength and experience a challenging, adventurous class. This class is suitable for students who have been practicing Vinyasa/Flow yoga for at least 1 year.
Please do not come to the studio if you have been required to self-isolate, if you have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 including:
Fever (or signs of a fever, including chills, sweats, muscle aches, lightheadedness)
Loss of sense of smell or taste
Unexplained loss of appetite
Small red or purple spots on your hands and/or feet
ATTENDING A CLASS: POLICIES, GUIDELINES, & REQUESTS
1. IF YOU ARE UNWELL PLEASE STAY HOME and complete the COVID-19 self-assessment tool. If you cannot access the self-assessment tool, please contact 811.
2. Advance booking is required: please note that we have 12 mat spaces available.
3. Be sure to bring your own mat and any props you would like to have for class.
4. Please come dressed for class with a water bottle filled with water.
5. Studio doors will open 10 minutes before the class begins. Late comers will not be permitted entry.
6. Masks are optional if you are fully vaccinated; if you are NOT fully vaccinated please wear a mask to and from your mat.
7. Mat spaces are 6ft apart from the centre of each mat.
8. Please refrain from heavy sighs and Lion’s Breath at this time – we wish we didn’t have to ask this but safety first!
9. Please practice proper cough and sneeze etiquette. Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing and immediately dispose of used tissues in the trash. There will be a sanitation station at the back of the studio and tissues throughout the studio.
10. Classes will be live-streamed so other yogis can join in online.
11. Please make all Membership, Class Pass, and Drop In purchases online; if you would like to purchase something from our retail section including mats and props the teacher will accompany you to reception for your purchase.