Active older adults who are looking for a modified Zumba®class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower-intensity.
How It Works
The design of the class introduces easy-to-follow Zumba®choreography that focuses on balance, range of motion and coordination. Come ready to sweat, and prepare to leave empowered and feeling strong.
Class focuses on all elements of fitness: cardiovascular, muscular conditioning, flexibility and balance!
1. This class is inside our studio (FIT HAPPENZ)
2. All purchases are non refundable and non transferrable.
3. All purchases are final. No refunds or transfers available at this time.
4. You may cancel your reservation up until 30 min prior to class and keep your session pass for next use. *Members: If you do not cancel and are a "no show" , you will be charged $5 per no show.* Any cancellations after 30 minutes prior to class start time will be a no show.
By booking the class you agree to the following:
1. In the past 10 days, you have not been diagnosed or exposed to anyone with COVID-19
2. In the past 10 days, you have not shown any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
3. You agree to wear the mask for the duration of the fitness class and inside the studio at all times unless you have received the COVID-19 vaccine.