Bring your body into balance by increasing mobility, stability, strength and alignment, which can be therapeutic for specific conditions. Anatomy and alignment are emphasized through the extensive use of props. Careful guidance allows the student to find their poses without the risk of injury or strain. Suitable for beginners and beyond.
We can't wait to have you back in our space! But before we do here are a few updated things you should know.
- please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to class start time
- no late comers will be admitted into the class
- please fill your water bottle up at home
- please leave personal items at home or in your car
- you must bring your own mat and props
- you must wear your mask while in our common area
- masks must be worn in the studio//space permitting you will be able to take them off
- your teacher will be wearing a mask
- your teacher will be teaching virtually at the same time as your in studio class, please be respectful and understanding of any technical difficulties
- enjoy your time//rest easy in savasana
- be mindful of others and practice social distancing
Thank you for working with us to create safe space for all!