Ayurveda means “The Science of Life” in Sanskrit. The practice of Ayurveda originated in India and is the oldest continuously practiced medical system in the world and the original medicine based on circadian rhythms. Join Julie Konrad, from Cleveland Ayurveda as she explains this ancient practice to you along with how to incorporate this wisdom into your yoga practice and teaching.
- Philosophy of Ayurveda, the 5-elements and your unique constitution
- The Power of daily routines and Ayurvedic self-care practices
- Ayurveda and the 6 tastes
- How to sequence a class to balance the doshas
- How to figure out the best ways to support your body at any given time.