Tween & Teen Yoga. Ages 9-14
During the 6 week period, students will learn breathing techniques, journaling, yoga poses, visualizations, mantras, mindfulness activities and introduction to Yoga philosophy.
June 24 - July 29
Join Carrie Foster and learn breathing exercises, yoga poses, games, mindfulness activities and crafts. Yoga for Children teaches emotional regulation, body awareness and builds self confidence. 5-10 year olds. Register by June 1st first to recieve $50 off. Siblings receive 10% off.
Students who are thirsty to further understand the historical and philisophical basis for the yoga practice as well as the anatomical sensisibility of maintaining an asana practice in a modern era are welcome to delve more deeply into the living practice of yoga in this immersion and professional training certification. This module will allow participants to further deepen their personal practices as well as share the joy of yoga with others safely and confidently.
Areas of study:
• Detailed western anatomy and kinesiology and their application to safe alignment, assisting & intelligent sequencing
• Energetic anatomy, including chakras, koshas, and vayus
• Comprehensive Teaching Methodology: how to discover your uniques teaching style and voice and communicate lessons effectively to students of all levels
• How to observe and understand students’ bodies
• Practical hands-on assists and adjustments
• The philosophical roots of yoga, including yogic history and key scriptures
• Cultivating a life-long personal practice
• Yogic perspectives on health and nutrition (Ayurveda)
• Practice and instruction of meditation, kriya and pranayama
• Business development, marketing and professional ethics.
Prerequisites: 2 years practice experience
$3450 Program Fee includes Immersion and Teaching Certification program, manuals, 20 standard classes to be used during the training period. Additional classes and class packages for training students for use during the training period of September 12, 2019 - March 1, 2020 will be discounted 50%.
Students who have previously completed our 50 Hour Practice Immersion will have their previous immersion payment credited toward the cost of this training by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* Register for the program by July 15, 2019 to save $500.
Payment Plans Available:
FULL PAYMENT by July 15, 2019: $2950
TWO PAYMENT PLAN: 2 payments of $1725 due by September 1 and December 1
SIX PAYMENT PLAN: 6 automated monthly payments of $575 due the first of each month, September through February.
NO REFUNDS after July 15, 2019. Unused payments due to late cancellation may be applied to class cards, memberships, future trainings, or workshops at Glow.<p class="font_8"></p>