In this Sacred Breath workshop led by Tina Knight McPherson, you will embark upon your journey using the power of your breath. Tina will gently guide you through this experience. At the same time, the group engages in a deep, full-bodied breathing technique designed to release emotional blocks, limiting thoughts/beliefs, and anything else that is ready to be dissolved, unlocking inspiration and joy. The Breathwork Journey will be set to music to help intensify or deepen your experience.
Sound bowls will permeate the space, creating an atmosphere that allows for depth of experience, healing into the cellular level, and unblocking stuck energy. When we breathe deeply, we remember the sacred essence of life. To breathe is to be alive. To breathe fully is to be fully alive.
- Pregnancy (at any stage)
- Severe PTSD or trauma
- Actively using recreational drugs
- Taking any medication that alters brain chemistry, like anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, ADD, OCD medications, etc.
- Detached Retina
- Kidney disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiovascular disease, including angina, previous heart attack, or stroke
- Diagnosis of aneurysm of any kind
- All thyroid conditions
- Diabetes (any type)
- Severe Asthma— for mild to moderate asthma, we can discuss, but you must bring your inhaler to the session
- History of Seizures
- Prior diagnosis of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, or previous psychiatric condition
- Severe psychosomatic disorders
- Recent surgery, stitches, or injury
- Hospitalization for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the last ten years
- Any other medical, psychiatric, or physical conditions which would impair or affect the ability to engage in any activities that involve the profound physical and emotional release
Reiki Level 2 (6 Hours)
- Pre-reqs: Level 1 (with any Reiki Master)
- 38 Page Reiki Level 2 Manual written by Dr. Anne Reith, PHD
- Attune to 4 Reiki Symbols for Level 2
- Distance Reiki (Across Time and Space and Dimensions)
- Increased power of Reiki
- Pendulum 101
- Chakra Protocol
- Clearing Spaces such has office / home
- Treating emotional & behavioral issues
- Reiki Un-Do (Self Healing)
- Treating Headaches & Migranes
- Chair Treatments
- Programmed / Scheduled Treatments
The benefits of Reiki can be all-encompassing, not only giving us the ability to heal ourselves and others, which by itself is deeply meaningful, but also bringing guidance to our lives. The additional healing energy, symbols, techniques, and knowledge will add value to your healing abilities. Treating yourself, giving yourself and others healing attunements, and treating others in person and at a distance will all be noticeably improved. As each person takes the Reiki Master training and increases their vibration, this adds to the vibration of the whole planet!
One must first take Reiki I & II and Advanced Reiki training.