April 2015 Release
Our April release is here, and with it tasty new and improved features!
The biggest changes can be seen in the rewards program. Point actions are now categorized into four default categories: Attendance, purchasing, reviewing, and social sharing. You can rename, reorganize, and create additional categories with custom point actions. Allow clients to request points for custom actions they’ve completed, and impose a cap for each action you enable. Note that categories can be viewed by your clients!
The rewards program also includes a new feature: contests.
Contests allow you to create separate leader boards with start and end dates, in order to track the progression of your clients within a specific window of time – eliminating the need to either reset your leader board or take notes.
Appointment booking has been simplified and expanded to include more flexibility, such as:
- No end dates – appointments can be scheduled in perpetuity.
- client capacity – appointments can have set limits for number of people and can be scheduled by multiple clients independently.
- Conflict management – view conflicts in your scheduling and take immediate action to rectify them.
Enrollments are now Events
Don’t be alarmed! In order to better serve a broader set of business types, we’ve renamed Enrollments to Events. These can be continued to be used in the same way – the functionality remains the same besides the following powerful additions:
- All event sessions can now be booked automatically when the client purchases the enrollment, or left for clients to book manually at their own convenience. If left for clients to book, they can select sessions from other events or classes.
- Class and Event Purchase Options have been merged – each purchase option has the ability to be applied to any combination of classes and events, providing the ultimate flexibility.
Attendance list icons
We’ve added a series of icons to the attendance list. Now you can tell if there is anything important to know when it comes to the clients in your sessions: Whether its their first visit to your business, they owe your business money, have warnings on their account, or haven’t agreed to essential contracts or liability release forms – you’ll know all of this at a glance. For more information, see the attendance list.
Staff as clients
More changes have been made to staff with regards to being clients. Staff now have their own client profiles, and can now be added to classes by other staff. For more information, see opening a staff member’s client profile.
Tips are now an option for purchases made in the online store. Tips can be enabled or disabled within Setup > Business > Payment Methods. For more specific instructions, see enabling or disabling tips.
Customizing client profile fields
All fields on client profiles can now be customized to suit your business needs. Add and remove custom fields, arrange fields in the order you want, and mark fields as required. For more information, see customizing client profile fields.