5 Benefits of FitVID on Demand
In today’s ever-changing fitness climate, people are looking for a way to do it all! Flexibility with work, lifestyle and scheduling are a real need, and fitness is no exception. Are you offering your clients a way to access your services from the comfort of their own homes, on their own time?
With WellnessLiving’s FitVID on Demand, you can! We’ve come up with a way to make your content easily and readily available, giving you the power to grow your business. Not fully open yet? Experiencing low attendance? Looking for an additional source of revenue? FitVID on Demand is the answer!
You’ve created your videos with Zoom, and now it’s time to upload and store them to WellnessLiving with FitVID on Demand. Create your content library so all your videos are your property—we just store them for you!
FitVID on Demand is the way to get more eyes on your content, so your community never misses a class, and you don’t lose out on a passive revenue stream. Here’s how this expert tool will help you grow your business:
1. Conveniently grant access to on-demand services
With WellnessLiving’s FitVID on Demand, you’re in control. Once you’ve uploaded your content, you decide who gets access, so it’s up to you who can view your on-demand video library of classes, workouts, sessions and more. You make all the decisions: if you’ve got clients who just do yoga, or you want to allow temporary access for a new client to try you out, you can do all that and more!
And to make it even easier, clients can watch videos right from the WellnessLiving Client Web App. You simply upload the videos and place them in the correct categories to allow specific client types and group access.
Clients will love the flexibility and the convenience! Here’s how easy it is to grant clients access:
- Decide how to organize and deliver your video content.
- Clients can work out or view your services on their own time and from anywhere.
- Control client access with restrictions or time limits, including 24 hours after a livestream class.
2. Build your brand
Keep your brand front and center with FitVID on Demand! You don’t need a third-party video platform and your clients don’t need to download—they just view your exclusive video library on their own schedule, while your brand and your business hold their attention.
What can your video library include? Anything and everything! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Different types of workouts, meditations, yoga classes
- Classes arranged by level, from beginner to difficult
- Content suggestions when they select a video to promote the rest of your content
3. Promote with video clips
Make a name for yourself in the on-demand space by drawing attention to your classes! Convert leads with promotional videos that prospects can view and use video clips to get clients interested in your on-demand classes and services.
Use a clip from your video recordings as a teaser or promo video, so clients know what to expect or get them excited to join. Be sure to talk about your business and include a preview of your classes, with details about how classes are structured. It’s a great way to spread the word about your on-demand video classes and services, both on social media or your website!
4. Give clients membership options
Offer even more flexibility to your members! Get them reaching their goals in the way that works for them. How can you use this part of your business to your advantage? You’re in the business of getting results, so giving clients the option to visit you in person, livestream with our Zoom integration, or use your on-demand content will have them attaining their goals with your help.
- Your on-demand services can become a membership all on their own for those clients who aren’t ready to visit you in person.
- You can use your on-demand classes as added value for your existing members, standing out from your competition by offering a reward for their loyalty.
- Offer a hybrid membership, combining in-person visits and on-demand for clients looking to have the best of both worlds.
The sky’s the limit when you have the expert tools you need!
5. Get set up easily
Worried about getting set up? It’s easy-peasy! Setting up with FitVID on Demand means just a few simple steps. Here’s how quickly you can get started:
- Pre-record your classes, services, or appointments using Zoom.
- Upload up to 100 videos in either .mov or .mp4 format.
- Grant access to your on-demand services to your clients.
And you’re all set – there’s nothing to it!
On-demand made simple
Use your online content to build your business, attract attention, and fill your online classes. On-demand classes are in hot demand, so get the tools you need to get a leg up on your competition, add value for your members, and attract a whole new audience!
With WellnessLiving’s FitVID on Demand, you can offer convenient access, brand your content, use video clips to promote your services and offer flexibility, with a super simple setup. With tools like these, it’s easy to get your business where it needs to go!