Managing Memberships and Contracts When Reopening
In recent months, your relationships with your members have evolved! You’ve had to up your communication to make sure that you’re connecting in new and effective ways. Things like putting memberships on hold, canceling, expanding your virtual options (and more) have become front and center with your members.
Continue to manage your best customers and their memberships in the best way you can with the tools from WellnessLiving! Our features make your job easier, keep your members happy, and save you the time and energy you need to grow your business. Here are just some of the ways we can help you reopen and manage your memberships like a pro:
Giving members multiple options
Flexibility is key! If we’ve learned anything these last few months, it’s that everyone’s needs are different. Offer your clients what they’re looking for so they stick with you! Likely you’ve already expanded membership options at your gym, studio, or business. Maybe you’re also allowing clients to link memberships with family members as an added bonus. Here are some of the options you can include to make your clients’ lives easier:
- In-studio: Offer your traditional in-studio membership with the option to add-on with workshops or virtual extras.
- Virtual: Give clients that in-class feel without having to leave their homes with a virtual option where clients can easily sign up and check in to class.
- On-demand: Let clients work out on their own time by allowing them to access your content when it’s most convenient for them.
- All-in-one package or combined: Offer VIP options that include all these options, or hybrid combinations that make it easy for clients to continue using your services.
- Class passes: Create a pass system by type of service (i.e. yoga classes or coaching) or separated into number of classes (i.e. 5, 10, or more) to keep those revenues coming.
Modify a membership
Things could still change, so you need to be able to accommodate what your clients want easily and quickly and WellnessLiving can help! When clients want to switch memberships, it needs to be convenient for them – and for you. Here’s how our tools will make that happen:
- Easily switch new students from intro specials to their desired memberships, converting their payments automatically and seamlessly.
- Combine your separate services so there’s something for everyone and managing your memberships is simple.
- Offer clients a discount for a specific period of time, such as two months or for the duration of the closure to get them interested in a longer term.
Putting memberships on hold
Put your recent experience to good use! Membership holds have always been necessary for injured or vacationing clients, but what if your studio or gym shuts down again? You’ll need a simple system to put memberships on hold all at once. With WellnessLiving, you can place a mass hold on selected memberships at your business in just a few minutes. Simply place memberships on hold for an extended length of time, choose when to reactivate, and begin billing again!
Need to reactivate memberships? No sweat! Whether you’re reopening or a member decides it’s time to come back, WellnessLiving’s features allow you to conveniently reactivate memberships and remove a hold from your studio or gym members. As soon as you change a hold, your payment schedule is automatically updated so you don’t miss a beat with your revenues. With just a few simple steps, you can modify or delete holds so clients can get back to what they love – and you can get back to building your profits and growing your business.
Sending out new waivers, contract and forms to sign
New memberships means new forms! Put clients at ease with electronic forms and waivers, with updated information and expiration dates so renewal time isn’t a surprise.
Make it as easy as possible! With our Achieve Client App, they simply fill out the electronic form online, signing with a swipe of their finger. If they’re in-studio, they use the signature pad and they’re all set! Then you have all their info at your fingertips as it gets automatically stored in their client profile.
Keeping lines of communication open
Stay on top of all things member related with WellnessLiving: track client attendance and class purchases for a winning marketing strategy. For clients taking advantage of your intro special price and visiting you regularly, promote your memberships. For members taking classes sporadically, target them for your class card passes. Or for clients interested in your virtual options, send them messaging that promotes that part of your business. When you get to know your clients, you can market to their needs!
Are you using automation to make your marketing better? By saving the time it takes to do everything manually, you can really focus on effective communication. Want to add a personal touch? Use emails, texts or push notifications or calls to build relationships with members and keep them for good:
- Call them: Make it personal with your members by placing calls to boost that connection.
- Email: Create branded templates to make your messaging consistent and reach many members at once.
- Text or push notifications: Reach your members quickly where you know they’ll get the message for updates, links and important or time-sensitive info.
- Message them on social media: Be where your clients are! Keep the conversation flowing with communication over social media.
Be sure to keep members happy
Keeping your clients happy means you’re keeping them! They’ll sing your praises, know they can rely on you, and want to show their loyalty by continuing to support your business.
WellnessLiving is full of ways to keep members happy! From our loyalty rewards program to an expert client app – you can even track clients and access profiles, payment and attendance history, all in the Achieve Staff App. There’s nothing WellnessLiving can’t do!
Want to learn the rest of the ways WellnessLiving help manage your business? Book a no-commitment demo with WellnessLiving today!