Use Key Insights to Manage and Grow Your Business
Do you have your finger on the pulse of your business? Do you know how your numbers compare to last quarter, or even to last year? Is data easily accessible for you to analyze and make the right decisions on your business? Reporting is how the pros are making smart business decisions.
With today’s economic uncertainly, you need stats and figures to know exactly where you stand. Reopening, closing again, going virtual, these are all possibilities, and you need to be ready with a strategy built on reports and insight.
When you have all the facts, it’s easy to make informed decisions about your business for marketing, staffing, payroll, inventory, clients, and more!
Learn about clients and how they engage with your business
Your clients matter and getting to know them better is the key to building your business. Learn everything you can to understand what they need, their behavior, and how to engage them. Client reports are an easy way to get the inside scoop on your clients for retention and marketing purposes, so you can use that data to your advantage. From upcoming birthdays to billing history, you’ll get all the info you need to get to know your customers.
WellnessLiving’s specific client reports can include:
- Important client data: These reports help you see all your clients in one report, including profile details, so you can compare and analyze their habits.
- Financial data: Stay on top of your finances! Balance due reports help you learn how much clients owe, so you can invoice them, learn which clients’ credit cards are near or past expiring and charge them for their outstanding balances.
- Booking data: Check on frequent attendance, booking patterns and look for anomalies with book request reports lists, offering insight on who’s booked during a specific timeframe.
- Review data: Get clients talking! Customer reviews reports help you learn which clients have reviewed your business, so you can reward them for their loyalty.
- Lapsed clients: The clients at risk reports tells you who hasn’t visited in a long time. This report can help you engage with at-risk clients with an automated marketing campaign to win them back.
- How to get more clients: Lead management reports display a list of leads created with your lead capture widget so you’re always converting prospective clients.
Discover how your services are being used
Think attendance stats don’t matter? Think again! Attendance reports help you learn about how your clients interact with your business and how they use your services over time. This is valuable data in building client profiles and modifying your offerings. Some of the reports WellnessLiving offers include:
- Appointment, events, class overviews: Check out appointment, event or class analysis reports showing the number of appointments, events or classes scheduled, attended, canceled late, no shows, etc. for each type of that service during specific date ranges. Use this reporting to see what’s working and where you’re missing opportunities.
- How many take class: Look at class average report showing how many clients on average take certain classes. It’s a great way to build on or tweak your offerings for maximum attendance!
- Visit reports: Learn how many visits remain for clients or whether they have unpaid visits so you can reach out and get them in.
- Waitlists: These reports show a list of services with waitlists during specific date ranges, so you know where you need to expand to accommodate the demand.
Manage staff members
Stats aren’t just for clients! Use insight and reporting to analyze staff performance, manage your scheduling, and to access payroll options. Here’s a look at just a few ways these reports from WellnessLiving will help you manage your staff:
- Get the scoop on payroll. Review how much each staff member has earned and the number of services they’ve directed, so you know where your team stands.
- Take a look at the number of clients booking and attending their services. It’s a great way to see who’s in demand and might be in line for a promotion.
- Analyze the number of no shows. Late cancels will tell you about the loyalty for a class that a staff member has garnered.
- Check on staff attendance with a list of staff members and average total class attendance for a specified date range, to get insight into whether it’s worth it to keep a class going.
- Client retention info such as new clients or repeat clients will give you an idea about how engaged your community is with your services.
Everything you need to know about sales and revenue
If you don’t have a handle on your sales and revenue, you’re missing out on the valuable data you need to build your business. How can you know what’s working if you’re not looking at the numbers? From inventory to sales per revenue category, you need to know where you stand. Learn how to assess revenue and sales performance with these reports from WellnessLiving:
- Learn about the complete list of sales made across your selected dates.
- Get all transactions details during a specific timeframe.
- Complete list of client visits, memberships purchased with revenue numbers for certain dates.
- Get details on current inventory, refunds, projects revenue, and more.
- Discover which clients made purchases during a specific date range.
- With a complete list of your services, get sales and revenue for certain dates.
Gain marketing insight
Is your marketing hitting the mark? Find out who’s viewed your communication with expert reporting so you can tweak your campaigns for maximum effect:
- Get a complete list of automated marketing emails, custom emails and SMS messages sent during a specific date range based on type of email or message (lead capture, class announcement, client retention, etc.).
- Get total number of SMS messages, emails and postcards sent during a specific timeframe.
Learn when to grow and expand
How do you know when it’s good for business to expand? Don’t take unnecessary risks! With detailed reporting, you don’t have to. WellnessLiving’s Franchise Cloud offers custom automated reports, so you can analyze and track data from one location, all locations, or any cross-location combination. You’ll never have to guess whether expansion is a good idea with powerful reporting. Know which locations are doing well, so you know when it’s time to grow:
- See a location’s performance during a selected timeframe.
- View a detailed list of sales made at each franchise during a specific date range.
- Gain insight into a year-over-year comparison of sales revenue at each location for monthly and yearly sales for a four-year period.
All the data at your fingertips
Take the guesswork out of your business with the insight you need to be a success! And with your own customized dashboard, you only get exactly what you’re looking for. Stay on top of your business with easy access to your data on WellnessLiving’s Elevate Staff App and get the info you need to make the best decisions for your business.
How else can WellnessLiving help manage your business? Book a free, no-commitment demo with WellnessLiving today and learn more!