Between balancing the books, teaching classes, appointments, running events, recruiting new members, and keeping everyone happy, fitness business owners are always on the go. Most likely your fitness studio has already purchased a solution that helps you track clients, scheduling, payroll and more. While certainly helpful, most of these applications are notorious for requiring multiple add-ons and subscriptions to achieve full functionality – leaving you with a slim profit margin. To better optimize your data, promote classes, and track your costs, you need a true all-in-one alternative – like WellnessLiving.
The idea of making the switch from your current solution to another can be daunting, especially when you consider all the time that has been dedicated to building out your pricing options, classes, appointments, enrollments, workshops, schedules and more within the platform. However, there are ways to enjoy an integrated, full suite of services without losing or corrupting the important business information you already possess.
Why Your Current Solution is Costing You More Than You Know
Fitness organizations are complex and diverse in nature, so to manage them efficiently you need software to match. That can be easier said than done, however – the whole point of having management software is to make your life easier, but with an inefficient system it can feel like you’re working your business around your software, rather than having the right software that will work for your business. Some systems provide the tools you need as an owner, but they do not promote growth or scale with the expanding needs of your studio. Also, many of these systems are designed around specific core business functions, like scheduling or email marketing, without addressing the need for integration between systems to give you complete control over your business operations.
To successfully manage a fitness studio nowadays, you need a platform that manages user accounts, email marketing, online scheduling, membership payments, retention and payroll – just to name a few. So, if your current solution is not doing all of those things (and a whole lot more) simultaneously, then you are not only wasting money on an inferior product, but you are now spending more to use apps or add-ons that offer the services your current solution is missing.
Benefits of Switching to an All-In-One Solution
- Online Booking. With the right fitness program, you can offer your customers online booking – a convenience that your customers will expect in this day and age. People tend to assume that they will be able to sign up, change, or check the times of their appointments right from their phone, and bookings with your studio are no different.
- Scalable Services. The right solution is one that grows with your business, but does not grow in cost. You shouldn’t be penalized for growing your clientele or staff by being charged more by your software provider. After all, the purpose of building your company is gaining more profit – why should your management software cut into that?
- Management and Reporting. Proper reporting is all about transparency. If it’s inconvenient or time consuming to access how many clients you have, the last time they visited, who owes you money, and what your most popular classes are, you cannot say that you truly know how business is going. Our customers know what’s working and what’s not and fix it quickly, because everything they need to make an educated business decision is right at their fingertips.
- Data Migration Assistance. Transferring over to a new software requires migrating data, which is an intimidating prospect even for the tech-savvy, let alone your average adult. If something goes wrong you could lose years of client history, payment information, and scheduling. However, when you work with an all-in one solution like WellnessLiving, you will find that we also have a meticulous process for migrating data – without risk of losing not only data, but more importantly, revenue.
Introducing the Solutions of WellnessLiving
WellnessLiving has spent more than five years perfecting our system, including our procedure for onboarding new customers. We offer personalized migrations of your data to our system, overseen by one of our WellnessLiving specialists who ensure that you suffer no losses or business disruptions. Every single one of our customers has a dedicated onboarding specialist working with them throughout the entire process, and their primary goal is to make the onboarding a success – we create an action plan and attack it to surpass all expectations. Clients are often surprised by the sheer wealth of information that WellnessLiving brings over from multiple sources, including, but not limited to:
- Customer Information
- Pricing Options
- Previous Purchase History
- Remaining Balances
- Online Waivers
- Clients and Member Types
- Member Identification Numbers
- Family Relationship Data
- Class Schedules
- Current Appointments and Booking Information
- Sales Reporting
- Sales History
- Payroll Data
When you are ready to migrate to WellnessLiving, your dedicated onboarding specialist will work with you to make the transition as seamless as possible. It’s a 4-step process:
Step 1. Kick off call
They will ask a lot of questions to get to know your business, how you operate, what data you need migrated, and what system you are migrating from (like MindBody.)
Step 2. First Import
They will do the first import of all your data while your old system is still live, so both you and your onboarding specialist can review your actual WellnessLiving account to locate any imperfections. If any are found, this is the time that we get them all fixed so your launch is seamless.
Step 3. Training
After you have reviewed the first import, your specialist will walk you through the system step-by-step – this typically takes about an hour, but we will spend as much time as needed to get you trained on the software and provide all the answers you’re looking for.
Step 4. Final Import
After you have reviewed all of your migrated data, and the use of the WellnessLiving platform is clear for both you and your staff after training, you determine a “go live” date. On that morning there is a final data import, which is performed with the most updated customer data from the previous night so your business does not skip a beat. Then, you’re ready! You can say goodbye to MindBody and start saving your time and money with WellnessLiving.
Bottom line, migrating to a new software solution should not be scary. Don’t keep paying extra fees for add-ons and integrations when your only barrier to an all-in-one solution is a fear of change – WellnessLiving will make the process of switching easy, quick, and always efficient.
Looking for an affordable solution that supports data migration? Click here to get your free demo or contact us at 1-888-668-7728 today!